Chase is definitely one of the best ranking banks in America, so you are making the right choice banking with Chase! Explore the benefits of opening a Chase Savings account today!
Opening a new Chase SavingsSM Account offers you a chance to earn a Chase $150 Savings Bonus by applying online OR in-branch with your online coupon! With over 5,100 branches, convenience is on your side! Earn a Chase Savings Bonus today! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase $150 Savings Bonus!
Table of Contents
Chase Savings Account Summary
Chase Savings Information
To earn your Chase $150 Savings Bonus, simply open a new Chase SavingsSM Account in-branch or online.
- Bonus Offer: Chase $150 Savings Bonus
- Availability: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 01/14/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $5
- Early Termination Fees: If your savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
- Promo Code(s): Must enter email on online promo page to receive coupon offer to bring in-branch.
Chase SavingsSM: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch with your coupon or go online to open a new Chase Savings account and earn your Chase $150 Savings Bonus!
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Promotions.
Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
Avoid Monthly Fees
Chase SavingsSM: Avoid the $5 monthly fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- At least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com), OR
- An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- This account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Perks & Benefits
- Mobile check deposit. It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
- Banker guidance. Not sure how to reach your savings goals? Chase will help you.
- Text banking. Account updates as fast as your thumbs.
- Real-time Fraud Monitoring. Chase will watch your debit card to help your money stay your money.
- Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®. Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Paperless statements. Make your mailbox — and the earth — a better place.
This Chase SavingsSM Bonus is an easy bonus to obtain if you have $10,000 of disposable income that you want to stash away in a savings account. Keep in mind that you can receive only one savings account opening related bonus per calendar year. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If your savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.