Ranking as one of the top banks in America, you are making the right choice banking with Chase! Opening a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM offers you the potential to earn a Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus by applying in-branch or online! With over 5,100 branches nationwide, convenience is on your side! Earn a Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus today! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus Account Summary
To earn your Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Bank Premier Plus CheckingSM Account in-branch only. Be sure to enter your email on the offer page to receive a Chase Total Checking® Coupon from chase to redeem this bonus offer in-branch.
- Bonus Offer: Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV. (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 01/18/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (employer payment or government benefit count as DD)
- Monthly Service Fee: $25
- Early Termination Fees: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $300 bonus will revert back.
- Promo Code(s): None
Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch or go online to open a new checking account and earn your Chase Bank $300 Bonus!
If you are interested in more Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Chase Bank Deals here.
To obtain the Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and deposit $25 or more upon account opening. The next step is to set up direct deposit to your Chase Bank Premier Plus CheckingSM within 60 days of account opening. After completing these requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSMaccount and set up direct deposit
- Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with our Chase Mobile® app.
Avoid Monthly Fees
You are able to waive the $25 monthly service fee if you meet one of the following requirements:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
This Chase Bank $300 Checking Bonus is very easy to obtain. I personally bank with Chase and have been a satisfied customer ever since I opened my account. Chase Bank is very convenient for me and there is either a branch or ATM within good range from wherever I may be. Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!