US Bank is currently offering a great bonus exclusively for their US Bank customers. When you apply for a US Bank Altitude Reserve Card, you will earn 50,000 bonus points, equivalently to up to $750 on travel, when you make $4,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. If this sparks an interest, please continue to read below for more details.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Table of Contents
US Bank Altitude Reserve Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you make $4,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 3X points for every $1 on eligible net travel purchases and mobile wallet spending
- Up to $325 annual statement credits — get reimbursed for eligible net travel purchases
- Complimentary Wi-Fi — stay connected with 12 complimentary Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes per year
- Complimentary 12-month Priority Pass Select membership to more than 1,000 VIP lounges worldwide
- Up to $100 statement credit to reimburse your application fee once every four years
- Receive chauffeured black car service at a discount in more than 110 countries
- Elevated service levels 24/7 with dedicated service advisors and Visa Infinite Concierge
- Enjoy special privileges at more than 500 luxury Relais & Châteaux properties around the world
- 50,000 points can be redeemed for $750 in airfare, hotel stays or car rentals
- No foreign transaction fees
- $400 Annual fee plus $75 for every additional authorized card
U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite® Card: If you what all this card has to offer, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you must be a US Bank customer. If you are one, you are eligible to earn bonus points if you make $4,500 in purchases within the 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 50,000 bonus points.
Beginning May 1, 2017, this card will be available for sign-ups. You must be a US Bank customer to get the card. Many types of US Bank accounts qualify including checking and savings, credit cards, auto loans, investment relationships, CDs, mortgages, etc.
This card is targeted at “people who live life on the go and want to be rewarded generously for that lifestyle.”
The points are worth 1.5 cents per point for travel (most banks offer roughly about 1 cents per point). You can also earn 3X the points for every $1 on eligible net travel purchases and up to $325 in travel credits annually.
With mobile payments being a more common way to pay for things these days, an interesting perk about this card is you will also earn 3X the points on mobile wallet purchases when you use your mobile device pay through Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and Microsoft Wallet with the pleasure of having no cap on your earnings.
To compensate for the annual fee, you have the option to redeem 35,000 points for the card’s annual fee. This includes all authorized user cards meaning the more authorized user cards you have, the better the value of this redemption.
All in all, the US Bank Altitude Reserve Card has great benefits and can be seen a new competitor against Chase’s Sapphire Reserve card.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.