Here you can find the latest listing of Univest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
They are currently offering a bonus of $150 that you can earn when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
Univest Bank Promotions Review
Univest was established in 1876 and strives to be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market. They are the 10th largest bank in Pennsylvania and now have 47 locations. They’re driven to enrich the lives of their customers and communities through intentional relationships, consistent integrity and financial expertise.
- Bonus Links:
- $150 Checking Bonus (No Expiration Date)
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: PA
- Branches: 47 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Univest Bank offers below.
Univest Bank $150 Checking Bonus – [email protected]
What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- To qualify for the [email protected] Program, you must be employed at a participating company or organization
- To qualify for the $150 bonus you must open and be approved for a new personal checking account at any Univest financial center or online at univest.net with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest Bank and Trust Co. or one of its affiliates.
- To receive this offer online you must enter promo code PAW at time of application or when opening account at a financial center you must mention that you are part of the [email protected] program.
- Bonus will be deposited into the new checking account 90 days after account opening.
- When it expires: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Univest Bank has experienced rapid growth over the past few years, with assets growing to $7.2 billion. Additionally, they offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. These accounts come with great features that you can access when you open it.
Checking Account Bonuses
Univest Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. In order to receive these bonuses, you must open a new account and meet the requirements. Furthermore, they offer bonuses on many accounts from personal checking to business checking.
Special Checking Account Features
All Univest Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Whether you’re paying bills, checking statements, or transferring funds, you can fully manage your accounts with online banking. Additionally, mobile banking is one of the fastest, easiest, and most convenient ways to manage your accounts right from your phone or tablet.
- Switch Services: You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your HomeStreet account – all with the click of a mouse. No complicated switch kits to deal with; just a simple, easy process that does all the work for you.
What to Open at Univest Bank
Keep your eye out for these great Univest Bank products:
- Certificate of Deposit: A certificate of deposit (CD) is a low-risk way to invest that’s commonly sold by banks and credit unions. While savings accounts have long been the traditional way to safely tuck away large sums of money, they offer some of the lowest returns on your money.
- Money Market: A money market account is another way to save money that earns interest until you withdraw it. Sometimes considered a different type of savings account, money market accounts are popular because they usually offer a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account.
How to Avoid Univest Bank Checking Account Fees
- Gold Checking Account: $5 fee, waived if: $10,000 daily minimum balance combined in related checking, savings, money market or CD/IRA balances
- Blue Checking Account: There are no monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Statement Savings: A basic, low-fee account to help you save. Some account features include: Manage your accounts 24/7 from virtually anywhere with free online and mobile banking, Receive important account alerts by email or text, Toll-free number to speak to a Personal Banking Representative
- Holiday Club Account: Don’t let the holiday season sneak up on you. Set aside little by little year-round for holiday-related expenses. Some perks include: Interest-earning, Make deposits in a variety of ways, including transfers and direct deposits, Funds are distributed at the end of October, Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress.
Be sure to check out these promotions at Univest Bank. Furthermore, they offer a variety of accounts, from personal to business, which all include many great features and perks.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Univest Bank promotions here.