Unify Financial Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a chance to earn a generous $150 checking bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account with a debit card as well as meeting all the requirements associated. If you are interested and would like to learn more, below is all the information you would need to earn your $150 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This membership is available nationwide, all you have to do is meet a few requirements such as going through one of Unify Financial Credit Union’s affiliates, such as the
Table of Contents
Unify Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Unify Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Unify Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: VISA/MasterCard/Discover up to $25
- Opening Deposit Requirement:$25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Unify Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
- Open a Free Checking or eChecking account from Unify Financial Credit Union by December 31, 2019.
- Receive a $50 deposit into their checking account following the first statement cycle.
- An additional bonus of $50 will be provided by establishing a recurring ACH Direct Deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month.
- Receive an additional bonus up to $50 by earning $1 bonus for each debit card transaction that exceeds $5 made with your new UNIFY Visa Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening (maximum bonus of $50).
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
Unify Financial Credit Union is offering a generous bonus for current residents of California. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience.
Additionally, you do not have to worry about any potential hidden fees. How great is that? Furthermore, you will receive the best customer service the bank has to offer. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®