Take advantage of Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account today to earn an attractive 4.00% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Table of Contents
Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking
Timberline Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Crossett, Arkansas and was established in 1957. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and the provide a variety of checking options.
|Eligibility: Membership in Timberline Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Arkansas counties of Ashley, Bradley, Calhoun, Chicot, Cleveland, Dallas, Desha, Drew, Lincoln, or Union.
See current membership details
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive 4.00% APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 4.00% APY Rate up to $15,000
- Availability: AR
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Timberline Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||0.20% APY + $100 Bonus||Review|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05% APY|
How To Open Account
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account with TimberlineFederal Credit Union
- $20 minimum deposit to open
- To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Timberline Federal Credit Union Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Build savings automatically by linking to free Kasasa Saver®
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- E-statements are required to maintain this account
- Sign up for free e-statements to receive a 0.25% discount on collateralized loans
- Free Visa® debit card with CardValet®
- Kasasa Protect® available for enhanced security
- Shared branching available
- Overdraft protection available
- NCUA Insured
Timberline Federal Credit Union is offering a 4.00% APY on balances less than $15,000. All you need to do is maintain balance requirements.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|