Find the latest listing of Thrivent Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $200 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Thrivent Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Thrivent Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 [Expired]Thrivent Credit Union $500 Money Market Bonus
- 4 Checking Account Bonuses
- 5 Special Checking Account Features
- 6 What to Open at Thrivent Credit Union
- 7 How to Avoid Thrivent Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Author’s Verdict
Thrivent Credit Union Promotions Review
Thrivent Credit Union is a not-for-profit, faith-based financial cooperative. Christian money management principles influence the tools they provide their membership.
|Eligibility: Membership in Thrivent Credit Union is open to individuals who are members of Thrivent Financial, a not-for-profit, membership organization of Christians. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
- Bonus Link:
- $200 Checking Bonus (06/30/2021)
- Account Type: Thrivent Checking
- Availability: MN, WI
- Branches: 3 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Thrivent Credit Union offers below.
Thrivent Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MN, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Thrivent Rewards Checking account
- Use promo code 2021CHECKING
- Complete the following within 90 days of account opening:
- Sign up for free online banking;
- Enroll in eStatements;
- Make 20 point-of-sale purchases with debit card;
- Make eligible direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more.
- When it expires: 06/30/2021
(Expires June 30, 2021)
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
[Expired]Thrivent Credit Union $500 Money Market Bonus
- What you’ll get: $500 bonus
- Where it’s available: MN, WI
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Preferred Plus Money Market or Thrivent Rewards Money Market account using promo code MMKT2021.
- Bonus tiers:
- $10,000 – $19,999.99 earns $100
- $20,000 – $29,999.99 earns $200
- $30,000 – $39,999.99 earns $300
- $40,000 – $49,999.99 earns $400
- $50,000 or more to earn $500
- When it expires: 04/30/2021
(Expires April 30, 2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 Bonus), Citibank Priority Account ($700 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Thrivent Credit Union is available with 3 branches across Minnesota and Wisconsin. They also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Thrivent Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
Additionally, Thrivent Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Thrivent Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: You can access your funds at anytime, anywhere in the world as long as you can access the internet.
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: Additionally, with a tap of a finger, you can manage your money in the palm of your hand with any smartphone.
What to Open at Thrivent Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Thrivent Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements.
How to Avoid Thrivent Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.10% – 0.35% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.70% – 2.60% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Money Market: 0.40% – 1.25% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
Lastly, Thrivent Credit Union has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in Minnesota and Wisconsin. With online and mobile banking, you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Thrivent Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|