State Bank of The Lakes is now offering new business owners a $300 bonus when opening a business checking account and completing a few activities.
Find all the information you need on account features and bonus requirements down below!
State Bank of The Lakes $300 Business Checking Bonus Summary
- Application Link: State Bank of The Lakes $300 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL
- Expiration: 12/31/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $15, $25; see below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None Listed
How To Earn Bonus
To earn your $300 business checking bonus, complete the following steps:
- Open a new Entrepreneur Checking account from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Tell the bank you are aware of this Entrepreneur Checking account bonus offer at account opening
- Maintain a minimum balance of at least $1,500 on each day of the last business day of the 2 consecutive calendar months after the calendar month your new account was opened
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions, defined as ACH debit, ACH credit, wire transfer and debit card transactions, within the Qualification Period
- Enroll in online banking and activate e-statements within the qualification period
- After you have completed all the above bonus qualifications, the bank will deposit the bonus payment into your new account within 30 calendar days after the qualification period
Avoid Monthly Fees
Entrepreneur Checking – $15 monthly fee waived if $1,500 minimum average collected balance maintained
Business Community Checking – $15 monthly fee waived if $5,000 minimum average collected balance maintained
Have-It-All Business Checking – $25 monthly fee waived if $20,000 minimum average collected balance maintained
State Bank of The Lakes’ bonus is great in that it only requires a direct deposit and credit card usage. They also offer some ways to waive the monthly fees.
For more offers from this bank, check out our State Bank of The Lakes Promotions. We also have a list of updated bank bonuses.
Leave a Reply