Find the latest St.Paul Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering up to a $125 bonus when you refer someone to open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
- 1 St. Paul Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 St. Paul Federal Credit Union $125 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at St. Paul Federal Credit Union
- 6 St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 St. Paul Federal Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
St. Paul Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
St.Paul Federal Credit Union’s mission is to attain, foster, and preserve a lifetime relationship with individual members, staff and stakeholders by implementing innovative technology and financial security. They passionately deliver professional, personal service and equitable financial solutions that will educate, encourage and support the growth of those relationships.
- Bonus Links:
- $125 Referral Bonus (No expiration date)
- Account Type: Simply Checking Account
- Availability: MN
- Branches: 5 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over St. Paul Federal Credit Union offers below.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union $125 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $125 bonus
- Where it’s available: MN
- How to earn it:
- As the referring member you’ll receive a cash reward of $25 each time a referred friend opens a new account—your friend also receives a $25 cash reward
- After 6 months both you and your friend can earn an additional cash reward of $100 if your referred friend meets these minimum qualifications for our Simply Checking program:
- eStatement enrollment
- eBanking and/or mBanking usage at least monthly
- Twenty debit card purchases per month
- Recurring Direct Deposit
- Active Account is considered an S1 Savings Account with at least a $5.00 balance,
- Simply Checking Account with recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $500 per month
- Member enrolled for eStatements, member using eBanking/mBanking at least 1 time per month, and member using their debit card at least 15 times per month
- When it expires: None
(No expiration date)
St. Paul Federal Credit Union features great interest rates on loans, savings, and investments and offers a wide array of personal banking and investment services.
Checking Account Bonuses
St. Paul Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All St. Paul Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Visa Credit Card: The St. Paul Federal Credit Union Platinum Rewards Visa® offers a very low Annual Percentage Rate, no annual fee, and a massive redemption catalog filled with great merchandise and travel selections.
- mBanking: Now you can bank with St. Paul Federal Credit Union conveniently and securely from your Apple or Android mobile device. Just download our free app, make sure you’re registered for our free eBanking service.
What to Open at St. Paul Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out for these great St. Paul Federal Credit Union products:
- Simply Checking:
- Accounts insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government
- Bonus Dividends of up to 4.99% APR for balances up to $20,000
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- Choice of check design
- Money Market: Enjoy higher dividend rates, while still having the access and convenience of a regular savings account with a Capital Investment Account from St. Paul Federal Credit Union. Open a St. Paul Federal Money Market Account with a $2,500 minimum deposit and start earning better interest on your savings.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $270 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by June 29, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Capital Savings: With a minimum deposit of $5, you can start saving today by opening a St. Paul Federal Credit Union Capital Savings Account. Our Capital Savings Accounts are federally insured, offer competitive rates, and can be accessed worldwide at anytime for ultimate flexibility.
- Certificates of Deposit: A St. Paul Federal Credit Union certificate, like a St. Paul Federal savings account, is federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Unlike a savings account, a St. Paul Federal Credit Union certificate has a specific, fixed rate of return and a fixed period of time until maturity.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.15% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 1.40% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.99% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
This is a pretty nice referral bonus that you should check out while you can. On top of that, the checking account is interest bearing. If you happened to know what the monthly fee, credit carding funding info, credit inquiry, account closure fee is, please inform us!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of St. Paul Federal Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|