Find the latest listing of Presidential Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $50 checking offer.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
Presidential Bank Promotions Review
Presidential Bank is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland and was founded in 1985. Since then they have grown to 10 locations, offer money market rates that are 25% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: D.C., MD, VA
- Branches: 10 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Presidential Bank offers below.
Presidential Bank $50 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Where it’s available: D.C., MD, VA
- How to earn it:
- New checking account customers only.
- May not have had an active Presidential Bank checking account within the last 12 months to be eligible for the bonus.
- Must meet account requirements for the 90 days immediately after the account opening to receive the $50 bonus.
- Bonus will be deposited directly into the new Checkless Checking account between 90-120 days after account opening.
- When it expires: None Listed
(Offer Expiration Not Listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Presidential Bank (MD) is headquartered in Bethesda and is the 12th largest bank in the state of Maryland. It was established in 1985 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 289 employees at 10 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Presidential Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Presidential Bank checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Presidential Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: Access your various deposit and loan accounts. With Account Access, you can view your current deposit and loan balances, view several months of transaction history for each account and transfer funds between your accounts.
- Bill Pay: Pay your bills, view history, receive E-bills online and initiate Funds Transfer or Pay People.
- Fraud Protection: A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today’s world where Identity theft, skimming and other attacks are an unfortunate reality.
What to Open at Presidential Bank
Keep your eye out on these great Presidential Bank products:
- Checking: You can earn a $50 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and set up to receive bill payments.
How to Avoid Presidential Bank Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: 0.15% – 0.30% APY, varying minimum deposits
- Certificate of Deposit: 0.10% – 0.65% APY, $1,000 minimum varying deposits and rates 30 days – 5 years
- Money Market: 0.15% – 1.05% APY, varying minimum deposits
This Presidential Bank $50 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet and easy to earn! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, simply complete the requirements listed above! Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before it ends!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Presidential Bank promotions here.