Find the most recent Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you and a friend could earn a $100 bonus when you refer them to open a new checking account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Pikes Peak Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Pikes Peak Credit Union
- 6 Pikes Peak Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Pikes Peak Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Pikes Peak Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Pikes Peak Credit Union Promotions Review
Established in 1932, Pikes Peak Credit Union is the oldest credit union in Colorado Springs and the fourth oldest in Colorado. They exist solely for the benefit of their members. Furthermore, they are your home town credit union and will treat you like family.
- Bonus Links:
- $100 Referral Bonus (No expiration date)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CO
- Branches: 2 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Pikes Peak Credit Union offers below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Pikes Peak Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: CO
- How to earn it:
- Fill out the bottom portion of the card and have anyone you refer bring it in with them.
- If someone you refer opens a new checking account with payroll or retirement direct deposit, you’ll both receive $100 cash
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Pikes Peak Credit Union is a member-owned and controlled financial cooperative dedicated to the philosophy of “People Helping People.” Their mission is to provide their members with a full range of financial services to help them attain their personal and financial objectives while maintaining the institution’s financial soundness.
Checking Account Bonuses
Pikes Peak Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Pikes Peak Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: Enjoy secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Pikes ‘Peek’ Online.
- Mobile Banking: Free, easy, and secure. Pikes Peak is there for you wherever you go with their mobile banking smartphone app.
- Online Bill Pay: Conveniently manage your bills from one location online with Pike Peak CU’s Bill Pay.
What to Open at Pikes Peak Credit Union
Keep your eye out for these great Pikes Peak Credit Union products:
- Free Checking Account: At Pikes Peak CU, they don’t believe you should have to jump through hoops to enjoy a free checking account. That’s why they keep it simple and only offer one Checking account that is free for everyone!
Pikes Peak Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Pikes Peak Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Free Checking Account: There are no monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Share Savings Account: Every member has a Share Savings Account. When you join, you make a $5 initial deposit into this account to establish your “share” in the credit union.
Pikes Peak Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 1.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Be sure to inform your referrals that when they apply for a checking account so you can earn the Pikes Peak Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus that there is a $25 opening deposit. This bonus is easy to earn if you can meet the simple requirements.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Pikes Peak Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.