Residents of Indiana can earn a $200 bonus from Old National Bank when opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Old National Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Mobile check deposit - It's as easy as taking a selfie.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Apply online in minutes.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Table of Contents
Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL, IN, KY, MI, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 01/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Yes; up to $500
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50 minimum deposit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $6.95; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: $25 fee if closed within 180 days of account opening
- Promo Code(s): None
Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch to open a new checking account and earn your bonus!
To receive the checking account bonus you must:
- Open new account via emailed link using the same e-mail address
- Make 10 purchases with your Old National debit card
- Set up automatic direct deposits totaling $500 or more into your new account within 75 days
Avoid Monthly Fees
- ONB Preferred: $15 monthly fee, but it can be waived if:
- you maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000 OR
- maintain a combined balance of $25,000 in checking, savings, money market accounts, CDs, lines of credit or loans
- ONB Everyday: $6.95 monthly fee, but it can be waived when:
- you have a total of $500 in direct deposits each month OR
- maintain a minimum daily balance of $750 OR
- maintain a combined balance of $1,500 in checking, savings or money market accounts OR
- are an active member of the US Military
- ONB Classic: $7.95 monthly fee, but it can be waived if:
- maintain a minimum daily balance of $750 or
- maintain a combined balance of $5,000 in checking, savings or money market accounts
This Old National Bank $200 Checking Bonus is definitely worth it considering it is a soft pull offer and has a relatively simple bonus. If this offer is available near you, don’t hesitate to sign up for it.
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees