Take advantage of Northeast Credit Union Elite Checking Account today to earn an attractive 2.50% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below you will be able to learn more about the requirements and features which are associated with this account!
Northeast Credit Union Elite Checking
Northeast Credit Union is headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and was established in 1936. Since then they have grown to 20 locations, offer savings rates that are 92% higher than the national average, and they have an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Northeast Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the state of New Hampshire or in southern York County in Maine. Membership is also open to those who live, work, or do business within a 30-mile radius of any of the Credit Union’s branches.
See current membership details
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive 2.50% APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: ME, NH
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Northeast Credit Union Elite Checking: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
How To Open Account
- Open a Elite Checking account from Northeast Credit Union
- To Earn 2.50% APY for Balance up to $15,000, you must do any of the following:
- Open online
- Call a Member Services Representative at 888-436-1847
- Visit your local branch
Northeast Credit Union Account Benefits
- Unlimited free ATM transactions2
- Discounted rates on consumer loans
- Surcharge-free access to a nationwide network of CO-OP ATMs3
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposit with instant access to up to $500 of your funds
- Bank to Bank transfers
- Free first package of checks
- No-annual-fee Visa® debit card – On the spot issuing available in all NECU Branches
- Unlimited check writing and point-of-sale transactions
- Overdraft Protection available
- Optional Benefits Plus® discount program
- NCUA Insured
Northeast Credit Union is offering a 2.50% APY on balances less than $15,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.