New Buffalo Savings Bank is offering Missouri residents a chance to earn up to 2.27% APY on balances up to $15,000.
Below is all the details you need to earn 2.27% APY on your funds when opening a New Buffalo Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
New Buffalo Savings Bank Checking Account
Campus Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Baton Rogue, Louisiana and was established in 1934. Since then they have grown to 9 locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and they have an A health rating.
Here’s your opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 2.27% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: $1.00
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
New Buffalo Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|UFB High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 + 1.75% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
|+ $15,000||0.25% APY|
|Unmet Qualifications||0.02% APY|
How To Open Account
- Sign up for the New Buffalo Savings Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 2.27% APY on balances up to $15,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
New Buffalo Savings Bank Account Benefits
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free E-Statements
- Free mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open at the branch ($25 minimum to open online)
New Buffalo Savings Bank is offering a 2.27% APY on balances less than $15,000. Simply provide the tiered deposit amount and you will be able to receive the state APY rate.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|