Monster.com For Employers is offering a 4-Day Free Trial Offer Promotion.
They are a Global online employment solution that offers a full array of recruitment and talent management products and services, including job posts, candidate management and employer branding, so you can find the best, quality candidates.
Monster.com 4-Day Free Trial Offer
- Free trial for new subscribers
- Billed monthly however can cancel anytime
Monster.com $50 Off Standard Monthly Value Plan Offer
- Get $50 Off a Standard Monthly Value Plan
- Your Plan will auto-renew every month. If you’re not absolutely satisfied, you can cancel at any time.
Monster.com 25% Off Job Ads Offer
- 25% OFF on Job Ads for new customers
- Click on the link below and use the code mktal_15801US_Save25
About Monster For Employers
Monster was created to help employers find fantastic new employees. You can post jobs, search resumes and build your employer brand.
In order to find a candidates you will need to provide a job posting, you will need to provide the title, location, salary and other relevant details. Using Monster will help you write a description that grabs the attention of qualified candidates.
Once you complete your post Monster will share it on their website and mobile app, Military.com and local newspaper partners. They’ll also email qualified candidates who might be a good fit.
Monster will help you tell your company story with their Employer Branding tools. Use videos, photos and social media to let candidates know what you’re all about with Enhanced Job Branding.
You can utilize Monster Studios to record, edit and publish videos to your listing.
Monster For Employers Review
Below we go over if Monster can help you find the right person for your company.
Monster has a very large network take a look at these stats that show how popular Monster is:
|# Of Resumes Uploaded||29/minute|
|# Of Jobs Searched||7,900/minute|
|# Of Jobs Viewed||2,800/minute|
Ease of Use
Monster has a very user-friendly layout and set of tools. SearchMonster is powerful with incredibly specific boolean searches, plenty of filters and the ability to “exaggerate” the search by using the asterisk function. You’ll be able to narrow down resumes in just a few minutes.
Monster provides three plans to choose from: Starter, Standard and Premium. All plans come with a seven-day free trial and video interviewing, as well as:
- Distribution to Monster and 100+ local news sites
- Job alert emails delivered to candidates
- Flexible job postings
- Unlimited job applicants
- Reusable job postings
- Access to 2,000+ pre-written job descriptions
- Mobile-optimized job view
- Tools for team collaboration with multi-user access
Listed below are how the plans differ:
|For one-off hiring needs||For small expanding teams||For rapidly growing teams|
|1 active job||2 active jobs||5 active jobs|
|No performance boost||Performance boost
|No resume views||No resume views||250 resume views|
They also offer a Pay-for-Performance option where pricing is dependent on how many candidates view your job.
Here’s how it works:
- Determine your budget.
- Pay only when someone clicks on your ad.
- Monster will promote your job across their partner network to increase reach.
- Monster will work with you to optimize and monitor your posts.
Monster is offering a 4-Day Free Trial Offer. They are a great way to find fantastic candidates for your company!
Remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Monster promotions here.