Find the most up to date Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $200 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
- 1 MSGCU Promotions Review
- 2 MSGCU $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union
- 6 Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 8 Bottom Line
MSGCU Promotions Review
Michigan Schools And Government Credit Union is headquartered in Clinton Township, Michigan. It is a medium-sized credit union being the 6th largest in Michigan. Established in 1954, it now has roughly 130,000 members and 14 locations.
- Bonus Link:
- $200 Checking Bonus (12/31/2020)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI
- Branches: 14 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
|Eligibility: Membership in Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is open to the following: (1) those who live, work, worship or attend school in Michigan’s lower peninsula; (2) employees, students, alumni, retirees, and former students of any educational institution in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties in Michigan and their families; (3) any person over age 55 receiving retirement payments and live in or belong to a retirement organization in the counties above; (4) employees or retirees of any federal, state, county, or local government department or agency in the above counties. See current membership details|
I’ll go over Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union offers below.
MSGCU $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MI
- How to earn it:
- To earn your bonus, open a Regular or Fresh Start Checking account – online or in-branch – between October 5 and December 31.
- Make an initial deposit of $25 or more within 7 days of opening your account
- Set up your direct deposit of $100 or more to your new checking account within 60 days of opening your account
- Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
Michigan Schools and Government is dedicated to protecting the finances, privacy, and data of their customers. Michigan Schools and Government is a credit union built on the unshakable promise to serve those who work every day to build a better future for us all.
Checking Account Bonuses
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Additionally, all Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks straight from your smartphone into your phone to your checking account – anywhere, anytime. Sign up here.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay: Rely on Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Online Banking and Bill Pay to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile Banking: That means virtually all of your banking can be done from the convenience of your cell phone, performing the same functions as you can on a computer with our Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Online Banking & Bill Pay.
What to Open at Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements.
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $240 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by January 7, 2021; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.25% APY up to 0.80% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
The $200 bonus at Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union is really great because they offer a generous bonus through simple to meet requirements. They also offer mobile banking so your money is available at anytime with the click of a button.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Michigan Schools and Government Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|