Learn more about Macatawa Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are offering up to a $200 checking bonus when you open a new checking account and complete simple requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Macatawa Bank Promotions Review
- 2 Macatawa Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Macatawa Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- 4 Checking Account Bonuses
- 5 Special Checking Account Features
- 6 What to Open at Macatawa Bank
- 7 Macatawa Bank Checking Alternatives
- 8 How to Avoid Macatawa Bank Checking Account Fees
- 9 Savings Account Offers
- 10 Macatawa Bank Savings Alternatives
- 11 Bottom Line
Macatawa Bank Promotions Review
Macatawa Bank opened its doors in 1997 and has since grown to 29 branches and 400 employees to better serve Western Michigan. Their mission is to be the best community bank in every community we serve and through every delivery channel we offer.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI
- Branches: 29 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Macatawa Bank offers below.
Macatawa Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MI (Workplace Rewards Only)
- How to earn it:
- In order to qualify for the one-time $200 bonus payment and $10 monthly service charge waiver you must maintain a minimum $500 monthly cumulative recurring automatic direct deposit.
- You must be enrolled by the 2nd statement cycle.
- The $200 cash bonus will be credited to the new personal checking account after the 3rd statement cycle.
- Bonus will be added as interest on your year-end statement of earnings.
- $25 minimum account opening balance required at account opening to qualify.
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Macatawa Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MI
- How to earn it:
- First, request your own referral code by filling in your information in the link.
- Next, share the link to friends and family members.
- Now, when your referral uses your code to open a personal checking account, you will earn a $50 bonus.
- Additionally, a $25 minimum opening deposit is required for your referral but Macatawa Bank will match the opening deposit up to $25.
- Lastly, your referral can earn another $75 by signing up for a debit card and using it 10 times within the first 60 days of signing up.
- When it expires: 12/31/2020
(Expires December 31, 2020)
First Bank meets your passion with award-winning financial solutions and support from local teams. Choose from a variety of options, or let First Bank help you find the perfect account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Macatawa Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Just open a new qualifying account and meet the requirements and you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, these accounts come with many great features you can access!
Special Checking Account Features
All Macatawa Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Mobile Wallet: A quick, easy way to use your First Bank debit or credit card on the go. After you’ve added your First Bank debit or credit card, you can also use it through your mobile wallet account to pay for online purchases through certain vendors.
- Online Banking: Enjoy 24-hour access to check your account balances, pay bills, and make transfers from the convenience of your computer or mobile device.
- MyMoney: Discover the joy of financial clarity in real-time with First Bank’s money and budget management tool. Now you can get a visual overview of your transactions and easily analyze and interpret your financial patterns with new interactive data-driven widgets.
What to Open at Macatawa Bank
Keep your eye out for these great Macatawa Bank products:
- Certificates of Deposit: Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are low-risk savings instruments that earn excellent returns over the long term. These FDIC insured investments require a minimum deposit of $1,000 and typically offer fixed, guaranteed interest rates. If you do not need immediate access to your funds, a CD is a great way to save.
- Money Market Account: First Bank’s Money Market Account is an interest‑earning account for long‑term savers who want to yield great results. Earn while you save, all for an accessible balance requirement.
Macatawa Bank Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $270 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by June 29, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Macatawa Bank Checking Account Fees
- Interest Rewards Checking: To avoid the $10 fee you must maintain an average daily balance of $1,000 or more.
- Rewards Checking: To avoid the $5 fee you must either maintain a daily balance of at least $500, enroll in e-Statements OR if you are 23 or young or 60 and over.
Savings Account Offers
- Regular Savings: Whether you’re saving for college, a home, or early retirement, our signature savings account will make life easier with tailored savings plans.
- MyFirst Savings: Your child looks to you to learn how to have a stable and successful life. That’s why Macatawa Bank gives parents the chance to start savings accounts in their children’s names — so kids develop good financial management practices while they’re still young.
- Health Savings Account: Put your health first with a Health Savings Account (HSA). Individuals covered by high-deductible health plans can use account earnings for qualified medical expenses at any time without tax liability.
Macatawa Bank Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.15% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 1.25% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.99% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
The requirements for this bonus are rather simple, so I recommend checking it out if you want to earn some extra cash. If you have a location near you, open this checking account at Macatawa Bank while the promotion lasts.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Macatawa Bank promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|