If you are a resident of Michigan, Level One Bank is offering business owners an $100 business checking bonus for opening any new business checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Level One Bank $100 Business Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Level One Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in a personal checking account from Level One Bank, checkout our review of the Level One Bank Personal Checking Account Promotion.
Table of Contents
Level One Bank $100 Business Checking Bonus
To earn your Level One Bank $100 Business Checking Bonus, simply open a new business checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Level One Bank $100 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0-$25 (varies by account)
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): BC100
Level One Bank Business Checking Bonus: If you are a business owner who is eligible, apply today!
In Branch Business Checking Promotion PDF: For this offer, the account must be opened in a branch, so make sure to bring this coupon printed or on your phone to receive this bonus.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Commercial Analyzed Checking: $23 unavoidable
- Select Business Checking: $11 waived if you have a $5,000.00 average monthly balance
- IOLTA Checking: No monthly fees
- Veteran Business Checking: No monthly fees
- Small Business Checking: No monthly fees
- Small Business Advantage Silver Checking: $15 waived if you have a $25,000.00 average monthly balance
- Small Business Advantage Gold Checking: $25 waived if you have $50,000.00 average monthly balance
The Level One Bank $100 bonus is an easy bonus to earn for Michigan Business Owners in that all they have to do is open any business checking account and have maintain a low monthly balance. If you are eligible, I would recommend this favorable and simple bonus.
Additionally, if you happen to know any info regarding the early termination fees, or credit inquiry, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Lastly, be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more business bank promotions!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
• This card offers a $500 bonus after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months.
• 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at office supply stores, on internet, cable & phone services for every account anniversary year (combined purchases)
• 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations & restaurants for every account anniversary year (combined purchases); 1% on all other purchases with no limit
• Enjoy 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• This card has No Annual Fee