Here you can find the latest listing of Homestreet Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, take advantage of a $100 bonus with a new checking account.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Promotions Review
Founded in 1921, HomeStreet Bank offers products and services on the West Coast and Hawaii. They’re driven to enrich the lives of their customers and communities through intentional relationships, consistent integrity and financial expertise.
- Availability: CA, HI, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Homestreet Bank Promotions below.
Homestreet Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA, HI, OR, WA
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying SelectPlus Checking account.
- Set up to receive at least $1,000 in direct deposits within 100 calendar days.
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($375 Bonus)|
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Bank On Checking: None
- Minor Savings Account: None
- Health Savings Account: None
- Holiday Club Account: None
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee. Waived with an account balance equal to or greater than the minimum daily balance of $2500
- Personal Savings: $1 monthly fee. Maintain a $200 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Personal Money Market: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
- Personal Promotional Plus Money Market: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
Be sure to check out these promotions at Homestreet Bank. Furthermore, they offer a variety of accounts, from personal to business, which all include many great features and perks.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Homestreet Bank promotions here.