Available nationwide, Earn Bank is offering you a 2.46% APY on your funds for opening a new Earn Bank Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.46% APY Rate on your funds when you open an Earn Bank Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Earn Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Earn Bank Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.46% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.46% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Earn Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market savings account online to receive an interest rate of 2.46% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- Switch to free eStatements and avoid the $25 paper statement fee
- Peace of mind – deposits are insured by the FDIC up to legal maximums
- No tiers to deposit, so deposit as much or as little as you want
Simply open a new Earn Bank Money Market Account and start earning the 2.46% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Earn Bank Money Market Account: $10 monthly maintenance fee waived with a $10,000 minimum average daily balance
This account is a good deal because you earn a competitive rate with no tiers for the rate!If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|