Find an updated list of Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 referral bonus when your refer your friends and family to open an account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Bottom Line
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility: Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Warrick and Vanderburgh counties, Indiana, and their immediate family. See current membership details|
- Bonus Link:
- $25 Referral Bonus (Does Not Expire)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IN
- Branches: 6 Branch (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union offers below.
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Where it’s available: IN
- How to earn it:
- Refer your friends and family to earn $25
- Put in the name and contact info of someone you think might be interested in joining Diamond Valley
- If your friend opens a Checking and Savings account, and both accounts are in good standing after 90 days, you will earn the bonus
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Evansville and is the 32nd largest credit union in the state of Indiana. It was established in 1961 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 42 employees and 21,866 members at 6 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Special Checking Account Features
All Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- DVFCU App: Mobile banking allows you to complete financial transactions from the convenience of your mobile device: check balances, transfer funds, view and activate your cash back offers, pay bills, locate branches and ATMs
- Internet Crime Complaint Center: The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
- Visa Credit Card: Low interest rates, no annual fees, and quick and easy balance transfers. Diamond Valley offers Secured Visa, Visa Classic, Visa Platinum credit cards, as well as Visa Gift Cards.
What to Open at Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $25 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Diamond Federal Credit Union.
How to Avoid Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
Free Classic Checking:
No monthly service fee
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.03% – 0.05% APY. Varying minimum opening deposit
- Money Market: 0.10% – 0.30% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate: 0.15% – 0.75% APY, depending on amount.
The $25 bonus at Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union offers fantastic checking options for this bonus. Their accounts allow a variety of options to best maintain your finances!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|