Earn an attractive 1.65% APY with a new Capital One 360 Business Savings Account.
Below is all the information you need to earn 1.65% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Capital One 360 Business Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Capital One 360, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Capital One 360 Business Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.65% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 1.65% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $250
- Monthly Service Fee: $3 monthly service fee waived with $300 minimum balance
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
Capital One 360 Business Savings Account: Consider opening an online savings account online to receive an interest rate of 1.65% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|$0.01 – $1,000,000.00||1.65%APY|
|$1,000,000.01 & Above||0.40% – 1.25% APY|
- No hidden fees or minimums
- 24/7 access to your account online
- Account access for up to 3 authorized signers
- Perfect for businesses looking to get more from the funds they don’t need day-to-day
- Earn a promotional interest rate that’s guaranteed for the first 12 months
- Make up to 6 withdrawals per month
You can never go wrong with Capital One 360. My experience with this bank has always been great. For more great offers from Capital One 360, be sure to check out our Capital One 360 Bank Promotions list.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!