ORhode Island is the smallest state in the United States yet they still manage to have banks around every corner.
Here is a list of Best Bank Deals, Bonuses, & Promotions in Rhode Island to save you some time browsing through the web and lists of bonuses.
When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Deals are a common perk ranging as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
For this list, we’ll primarily focus on bonuses in value of $100+. These bank bonuses are typically the ones worth applying for that are worth your time and effort signing up for.
For more in other states, check our list for the Best Bank Deals, Bonuses, & Promotions For Each State from your respective state.
Best Bank Deals & Promotions in Rhode Island
TD Bank Deals
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
PNC Bank Promotions
Wells Fargo Offers
CIT Bank Offers
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 1.00% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — several times over the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100
Discover Bank Offers
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG223 by 06/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.90% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code BDG223 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 6/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
Ally Bank Offers
Capital One 360 Offers
Webster Bank Offers
Citizens Bank Offers
Liberty Bank Offers
My eBanc Offers
Santander Bank Offers
Rockland Trust Offers
HarborOne Bank Offers
Washington Trust Offers
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the Best Bank Deals, Bonuses, & Promotions in Rhode Island. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here.
It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as hard or soft pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At BankDealGuy, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions.
If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!
Leave a Reply