BBVA is offering residents nationwide a chance to earn a $200 bonus by opening a new BBVA Checking Account and meeting the simple requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your BBVA $200 Checking Offer!
Table of Contents
BBVA $200 Checking Offer Summary
To earn your BBVA $200 Checking Offer, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: BBVA $200 Checking Offer (Targeted)
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $5,000 (YMMV)
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- Early Termination Fees: $25 if closed within 180 days
- Promo Code(s): None
BBVA $200 Checking Offer: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply online or in-branch today!
For more BBVA offers, see our full list of BBVA Promotions.
Open a new BBVA Checking with a minimum opening deposit of $25 and:
- Within sixty (60) days of account opening, take one of the following actions:
- Have at least one electronic direct deposit from an unrelated 3rd party (for example, your employer or a government agency) in the amount of $300 post to the new checking account. OR
- Make 10 qualifying debit card transactions of $10 or more each, using the debit card associated with the new checking account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Checking: No monthly fees
This BBVA $200 Checking Offer is pretty generous and easy to earn. If I were to choose which requirement to go for, I would just do the debit card transactions and purchase gift cards that I know I will use. For example, grocery store gift cards or gas gift cards of $10 each. All recent datapoints confirmed it’s a soft pull so your credit score will not be affected (with a few being hard pulls like in the past). Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experiences with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!