Sign up for the AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard offering 75,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 and a purchase is made from an employee card. This is a super simple bonus to earn, considering you don’t have to spend much to earn it.
This card is great for avid business American Airlines travelers because based on your purchases, you can earn AAdvantage Miles. If you’re interested in this bonus, keep on reading to see what else this card has to offer.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another card from Barclays, be sure to check out our review of the Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®.
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening (equal to $500 in travel). Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®.
Table of Contents
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard Features
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- First checked bag free
- Earn 65,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard: If you are interested in this credit card bonus, apply today!
Earn up to 75,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within 90 days of the account opening and a purchase is made on an employee card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the AAdvantage Aviator Business MasterCard to earn 75,000 Bonus Points just for making $1,000 in purchases within a 3 months span and a purchase is made on an employee card. If you are a frequent flyer be sure to check this card out because you can earn a lot of bonus points easily. This card is tailored for those who travel often, so it has many useful benefits. It includes features like a 5% annual mile bonus and 2X points back on American Airline purchases.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. If you are also interested, please check out our full list of Barclay Credit Card Promotions. Also, make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|