Take advantage of Bank of Frankewing Kasasa Cash Checking Account today and earn 3.00% APY on up to $20,000.
Keep reading to find out all the requirements and features of this account.
Table of Contents
Bank of Frankewing Kasasa Cash Checking Account
Frankewing was originally known as the Bradshaw Community. In 1909, the decision was made to bring the L&N Railroad through the small community. It was then renamed for Mr. Frank Ewing who had been instrumental in lobbying the railroad leaders to bring the tracks through his town.
Here is an opportunity to earn a competitive APY rate on your funds. Apply now and start earning one of the best rates nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 3.00% APY
- Availability: AL, TN (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Minimum Balance: $0.00
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Bank of Frankewing Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|>$20,000||3.00 – 0.87% APY|
|Qualifications are not met||0.01% APY|
How To Earn 3.00% APY
- Sign up for the Bank of Frankewing Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY on balances up to $20,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
Kasasa Cash Checking Account Features
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Access to Internet Banking
- Access to Mobile Banking with Mobile Remote Deposit
- $50 minimum deposit to open
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds.
If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Credit Cards and Best Reward Checking Accounts.