If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Axiom Bank High Yield Savings is offering you 2.75% APY.
Continue reading below to learn more about the rate on your funds when you open a Axiom Bank High Yield Savings.
Axiom Bank High Yield Savings
- Rate Offer: 2.75% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None
Axiom Bank Account Benefits
- Funds deposited into any of the products accessible are held by federally insured institutions.
- Savings products from a network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates
- One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- A supportive, accessible, responsive customer service team based in New York, NY.
- Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
The Axiom Bank High Yield Savings Account gives relatively decent yields on your money, regardless of the amount. The account is easy to open and a fantastic method to make money with your extra income! Simply establish an account and make the required initial deposit if this seems like something you’d be interested in.
In addition to the current rate from Axiom Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!