Are you interested in making some extra money? Find the latest Arkansas Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here. At the moment, you can earn a $100 bonus for referring new members.
Since 1958 Arkansas Federal Credit Union has been serving communities of Arkansas. With 15 convenient locations spread around Arkansas, you are able to take advantage of the best the bank has to offer, but if you’re not local to any of these regions, check out our Bank Promotions page for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: If you or one of your relatives lives, works, worships or goes to school in Arkansas, then you can open an account! For a full list of eligible towns see their full list of membership requirements.|
Although Arkansas Federal Credit Union offers great promotions, their Savings and CD accounts won’t offer the best rates so be sure to take a look at our reviews for best Savings Rates as well as best CD Rates.
Editor’s Note: If you don’t qualify for a Arkansas FCU bonus, I recommend to check our list of all Discover Bank bonus offers. More than likely, you will find a Discover branch near you and they offer comparable rates.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.90% APY Rate||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 2.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||1.80% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 2.60% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
Arkansas FCU $100 Checking Bonus
Earn $100 bonus from Arkansas Federal Credit Union when you open a New Consumers Rewards or Rewards Plus Checking Account.
- Bonus Offer: Arkansas FCU $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: AR (Branch Locator) Midtown Branch*
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0 – $12.50; See Below
- Early Termination Fees:Unknown
- Promo Code(s): None
While this account requires you to sign-up at a specific location, chances are you can qualify for a better offer at a larger bank like HSBC. I’d recommend comparing this offer with other popular ones such as HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
(Offer Expires July 31, 2019)
How to Earn your $100 Bonus
- Sign up for a qualifying checking account at the Midtown Branch by July 31, 2019.
- Next, you will have to set-up direct deposits totaling $1,000 within 90 days.
- Lastly, you will have to use your debit card 30 times with each transaction being at least $1 or more.
- After 4 statement cycles you will earn a $100 bonus.
- Consumer Rewards: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- Rewards Plus: The $12.50 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain an account balance of $2,500 or more.
- $100 special offer only valid when you open a new consumer checking account at the Midtown branch, 4520 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR, limit one per person.
- To receive $100 credit in the fourth statement cycle after account opened, the following criteria must be met:
- $1,000 in combined direct deposits to account and 30 debit card transactions greater than $1 per transaction within 90 days of new Rewards Plus Checking account or Rewards Checking opening.
- Reward Checking minimum opening balance is $25 within 30 days of opening.
- Existing checking account holders of Arkansas Federal Credit Union are not eligible.
- Offer valid 4/1/19 through 7/31/19.
- Subject to change.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. There are multiple ways to waive your monthly maintenance fee, so you can keep your money.
I would recommend you compare Arkansas FCU promotions to those of Chase Bank Bonuses and Wells Fargo Bank Bonuses as they are typically more popular and available nationwide. If you saw an offer you liked, I recommend you act soon before the promotion ends!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|