Check out this updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently, they have a $50, $100 checking account bonus.
Table of Contents
- 1 American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 American Eagle Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at American Eagle Financial Credit Union
- 6 American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 American Eagle Financial Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CT
- Branches: 20 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 6 months
|Eligibility: Membership in American Eagle Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Connecticut counties of Hartford, Middlesex, New Haven or Tolland.
See current membership details
I’ll go over American Eagle Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: CT
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Checking Account to receive a $50 bonus OR
- Open a Checking Account and enroll in direct deposits totaling $250 within 60 days of account opening to receive the full $100 bonus
- When it expires: 02/29/2020
(Expires February 29, 2020)
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating.
Checking Account Bonuses
American Eagle Financial Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. Furthermore, the best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Additionally, all American Eagle Financial Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All American Eagle Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- ATM: No fee transaction at 60,000 Allpoint and SUM ATMs throughout Connecticut and nationwide
- Online Banking and Mobile App: Manage money 24/7 with Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App
- Card Control: Card control app by SecurLOCK to manage your debit or credit cards
What to Open at American Eagle Financial Credit Union
Additionally, keep your eye out on these great American Eagle Financial Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. However, you must sign up and for membership with American Eagle Financial Credit Union.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.05% APY.
- Money Market: 0.15% – 0.65% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.50% – 2.00% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 60 month. Minimum deposit of $1,000
American Eagle Financial Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.20% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Lastly, if you happen to be eligible for a American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Bonus, I’d highly suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Furthermore, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|