Available nationwide, Wells Fargo is offering a you a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus when you open up a new checking account and complete certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer! YMMV.
Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer Summary
To earn your Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer, simply open a new checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 03/17/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Credit Funding: Up to $50
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, $15, $30; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- No direct link. The link above directs you to the bank’s website. See the following PDF files for offer details:
If you are interested in more Wells Fargo Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Wells Fargo Bank Deals here.
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new checking account in-branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25
- Within 60 days of account opening, either complete one of the options below to receive a $50 bonus OR complete both options to receive a total bonus of $100.
- Option 1: Make 10 purchases/payments with your Wells Fargo Debit Card (eligible for $50 bonus)
- Option 2: Receive a total of at least $500 in qualifying direct deposits, to the consumer checking account opened for this bonus offer (eligible for $50 bonus)
- Your $100 bonus will be deposited into your new Everyday Checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments from your WF Everyday Checking account
- $500 or more qualifying monthly direct deposits
- Minimum daily balance of $1500
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- Wells Fargo Preferred Checking: $15 monthly fee; The $15 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following:
- Minimum of $10,000 deposit balance
- $1000 or more qualifying direct deposits
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loan
- Wells Fargo Portfolio Checking Account: Avoid the $30 monthly service fee by meeting one of the following qualifying balance requirements each month:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposits (checking, savings, time accounts (CDs), FDIC-insured IRAs) OR
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked bank, brokerage (available through our brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors®), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances; certain mortgages not eligible)
This Wells Fargo $100 Checking Offer is a simple bonus to earn. Very easy to obtain. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bonus and/or inform us with what bonuses you think are great in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
Select "Learn More" to learn more about the product features, terms, and -conditions