Available nationwide, Wells Fargo is offering a you a chance to earn a $50 checking bonus when you open up a new checking account and complete certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus!
Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Everyday Checking Account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, MN, NC, NE, NV, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 07/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Credit Funding: Up to $50
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, $15; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- No direct link for this offer, but see this Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus PDF Printout for offer details.
If you are interested in more Wells Fargo Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Wells Fargo Bank Deals here.
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new checking account in-branch
- Within 60 days of account opening, make 10 purchases/payments with your new Wells Fargo Debit Card AND make 2 purchases totaling at least $10 with the Wells Fargo Debit Card loaded to your mobile wallet.
- The 10 debit card purchases/payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer. Purchases or payments made with your debit card, or debit card number, count as a debit card purchase/payment. Transactions at an ATM or purchases/payments made using your checking account number and routing transit number through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) do not count as a debit card purchase/payment.
- The 2 debit card purchases with the mobile wallet must be a cumulative of at least $10 and are in addition to the 10 purchases/payments with your Wells Fargo Debit Card. The mobile wallet purchases can be made with Wells Fargo Wallet™ for Android, Android Pay™, Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay™
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments from your WF Everyday Checking account
- $500 or more qualifying monthly direct deposits
- Minimum daily balance of$1500
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- Wells Fargo Preferred Checking: $15 monthly fee; The $15 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following:
- Minimum of $10,000 deposit balance
- $1000 or more qualifying direct deposits
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loan
This Wells Fargo $50 Checking Bonus is fairly simple to earn. No direct deposit is required so that’s a plus, but with this bonus, I view it as a “coupon/discount/voucher bonus” since you have to spend to receive the bonus. If you want to find ways spend less, but at the same time meet the spending requirements, see our Meeting Debit/Credit Transaction Requirements post. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bonus and/or inform us with what bonuses you think are great in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
Select "Learn More" to learn more about the product features, terms, and -conditions