Residents of New York can earn a $250 bonus from Five Star Bank when opening a new Premier Checking Account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your Five Star Bank $250 Checking Bonus!
|-Get up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
-Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
-Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
-Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
-Open your account online now.
Five Star Bank $250 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Five Star Bank $250 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Five Star Bank $250 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum deposit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $22; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: If the account is closed within 179 days after opening, the bonus will be forfeit.
- Promo Code(s): None
Five Star Bank $250 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch to open a new checking account and earn your bonus!
To receive the checking account bonus you must
- Open a Premier Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit
- Establish your direct deposit into this account within 60 days from the last day of month the account was opened.
Your direct deposit needs to be a recurring electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefit (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Account must be opened in branch.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking Account: $22.00 monthly fee waived if you have:
- A combined total consumer deposit accounts and/or loan balances of $25,000 or more at the end of the activity period OR
- Direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into the account during the activity period
Soft pull and an easy requirements? If you have the funds OR recurring DD totaling $5k to waive the monthly fee, then this lucrative bonus is definitely a breeze. Let us know if you have any info regarding credit card funding. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!