Residents of New York can earn an $150 bonus from Five Star Bank when opening a new Premier Checking Account, Plus Checking, Traditional Checking or E-checking and completing certain requirements. Below is all the details you need to earn your Five Star Bank $150 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Five Star Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, you can also take advantage of a separate $100 bonus. Simply open a checking account and establish a direct deposit into your account within 60 days from the last day of month the account was opened.
Table of Contents
Five Star Bank $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Five Star Bank $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and fulfill the requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Five Star Bank $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: New York (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum deposit
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, set up one direct deposit within 60 days of opening the account
- Monthly Service Fee: $3-$22; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Five Star Bank $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit your nearest branch to open a new checking account and earn your bonus!
To receive the checking account bonus you must
- Open a Premier Checking Account with a $25 minimum opening deposit
- Establish your direct deposit into this account within 60 days from the last day of month the account was opened.
Your direct deposit needs to be a recurring electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefit (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Account must be opened in branch.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Traditional Checking Account: $3.00 is not avoidable
- Plus Checking Account: $10.00 waived if you do ONE of the following:
At least a $2,000 average ledger balance
Direct deposits totaling at least $500
- E-Checking Account: $5.00 waived if you Receive your monthly statement electronically
- Premier Checking Account: $22.00 monthly fee waived if you have:
- A combined total consumer deposit accounts and/or loan balances of $25,000 or more at the end of the activity period OR
- Direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into the account during the activity period
If you have the funds OR recurring direct deposit to waive the monthly fees, then this lucrative bonus is definitely a breeze. Let us know if you have any info regarding credit card funding. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees