Find the most recent Teachers Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account online or in-branch and complete the qualifying actions.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
Teachers Credit Union Promotions Review
Though they were founded as Teachers Credit Union, they’re not just for teachers anymore. TCU has grown to 54 locations and more than 300,000 members — making them the largest credit union in Indiana — and they deliver personal attention, convenience and access to professional help to help them reach their financial goals.
- Bonus Links:
- $200 Checking Bonus (01/01/2022)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN, MI
- Branches: 54 (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+ per month
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500 with Visa or Mastercard
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over the Teachers Credit Union offers below.
Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: IN, MI
- How to earn it:
- Open a Performance Checking, Advantage Checking, Ultimate Checking, or World Checking with TCU
- Complete the following requirements to receive the bonus:
- Use promo code 200
- Set up $500 or more direct deposits. The first $500 must post to account by 01/01/2022
- 5 or more TCU Debit Mastercard purchases by 01/01/2022
- When it expires: 01/01/2022
(Expires January 1, 2022)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
How to Avoid Teachers Credit Union Monthly Account Fees
- Student Rewards Checking: The $2 monthly account fee is waived if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement.
- Performance Checking: The $2 monthly account fee is waived if: a) your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement; b) you enroll in direct deposit; OR c) you have combined balances of $2,500 in deposits, loans and/or TCU Investment Services balances; OR c) you have at least 10 debit transactions per month.
- Advantage Checking: The $7 monthly fee will be reduced to $5 if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement.
- World Checking: The $10 monthly fee will be reduced to $8 if your monthly statement is delivered as an eStatement, and is waived entirely if your combined deposit, loan and, TCU Investment Services balances exceed $100,000.
- Ultimate Checking: The $10 monthly fee will be waived when you register for eStatements and perform 15 non-PIN TCU debit card transactions each month.
If you qualify for this Teachers Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus, definitely give it a shot! Requirements are very simple for this $200 offer. If you have any info regarding the ability to fund the account with a credit card or the credit inquiry, please let us know!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Teachers Credit Union promotions here.