Reliant Bank currently has a promotion in Tennessee for a $200 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing the requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Reliant Bank $200 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Reliant Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Table of Contents
Reliant Bank Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Reliant Bank $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Reliant Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown.Please tell us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, one within the first statement cycle
- Monthly Service Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Promo Code(s): None
Reliant Bank $200 Checking Bonus: If you are interested in this offer, be sure to apply today!
- Go to you local Reliant Bank and open up a checking account.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must have an opening deposit of at least $500 (dollars must be new money, i.e. funds not previously on deposit at Reliant in the last six months).
- At least one qualifying direct deposit posted to your account AND
- 10 settled debit card transactions (not including ATM transactions) on the first full statement cycle.
- You must also maintain a positive account balance for 90 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- 50+ Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: $8, can be waived (check you local Reliant Bank to see how)
- Rewards Checking: $10 waived if you do the following:
- 10 Settled Debit Card transactions per statement cycle (ATM excluded).
- At least one posted ACH debit, one posted ACH credit or one bill pay transaction per monthly statement cycle.
- Free e-statements required.
This Reliant Bank $200 Checking Bonus is easy to earn because all you have to do it make a direct deposit, 10 debit card transactions, and have an opening the deposit of $500. Make sure to open the account in a Reliant Bank location. I would consider this promotion if you live near a Reliant Bank.
If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry or the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees