Tennessee residents can earn an ORCA Cooler and Cup valued at $310 from Pinnacle Bank by opening a new Titans Checking Account and fulfill certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your free tickets via the Pinnacle Bank Checking Promotion!
In addition to the current promotion from Pinnacle, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Checking Account Summary
To earn your ORCA Cooler and Cup, simply open a Titans Checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: ORCA Cooler and Cup
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 05/19/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull and Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $3-$15; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Pinnacle Bank Checking Promotion: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Here’s how you can qualify:
- Open an account online or visit one of their locations.
- Make a minimum deposit of $100.
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of your full payroll (or gov’t benefits) to your new account. One recurring direct deposit must post and clear your account by May 19, 2019.
Within 2-4 weeks of meeting these requirements, they will send you a letter in the mail to notify you that your ORCA Cooler and Cup is on the way.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Titans Basic Checking Account: $3 monthly fee; waived if:
- Sign up for eStatements
- Titans Plus Checking Account: $8 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a balance of $1,000
- Titans Premium Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a balance of $5,000
If you’re a fan of the Titans, then opening a Titans checking account is a good way to show your team spirit! Not only will you have a checking account to rep your team, you’ll receive 2 free tickets to 5 home games! Pretty sweet deal if you’re a die-hard fan!
If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions