For Minnesota residents, Minnesota Bank & Trust is currently offering a $50 bonus when referring friends and family members to open a checking account and complete a few requirements.
Find more information on account features and bonus requirements down below!
Table of Contents
Minnesota Bank & Trust $50 Referral Bonus Summary
- Application Link: Minnesota Bank & Trust $50 Referral Bonus
- Availability: MN
- Expiration: No Expiration Date
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $9, $12; see how to waive monthly fees below
- Early Termination Fees: None Listed
How To Earn Bonus
To earn your $50 referral bonus, simply complete the following activities:
- Fil out the Refer-A-Friend coupon found on the ‘Download Flyer’ button in the bonus link
- Print out the coupon and give it to friends and family members to use when opening an account in-branch
- When the person being referred opens any checking account with the Bank & Trust, the referrer will be credited $50
Avoid Monthly Fees
Platinum Checking – $12 monthly fee waived if you qualify for any of the following:
- Have an average daily balance of $7,500
Free Checking with eStatements – No monthly fee associated with this account
Signature Series Checking – $9 monthly fee waived if you qualify for any of the following:
- Have an average daily balance of $50,000
- Have $100,000 in total relationship balance for the cycle month
If you are a current member Minnesota Bank & Trust and know anyone wanting to open a new checking account, you should definitely take advantage of the current referral bonus. The bonus is quick and easy, and only requires you to print out a referral coupon.