Join the waitlist for Chase‘s new card the Ink Business Premier Card and as a new cardmember you have the opportunity to earn a $1,000 bonus after your spend $10,000 purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Plus as a cardholder, you have the opportunity to earn 5% cash back on travel purchases, 2.5% cash back on purchases totaling $5,000 or more, while also earning 2% cash back for each dollar spent.
Earn points for each dollar spent and you can redeem them for rewards later on. If you want to learn more about this card’s features and benefits, continue reading below.
Ink Business Premier Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts. Compare this card to other credit card bonuses.
Ink Business Premier Card Summary
|Bonus Available||$1,000 cash back after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening|
|Bonus Value||100,000 bonus points|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 5% Cash Back rewards total for each $1 spent on travel purchases
Earn 2.5% Cash Back rewards total per $1 spent on large purchases totaling $5,000 or more
Earn 2% Cash Back rewards for each $1 spent
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by BankDealGuy and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Ink Business Premier Card $1,000 Bonus
When you spend $10,000 within the first three months from account opening, you can earn 100,000 bonus points, which can be redeemed for $1,000 cash back bonus. You can redeem for rewards later on like cash, gift cards and more!
Earning & Redeeming Points
You can earn up to 5% cash back with the Ink Business Premier Card. You’ll earn 5% Cash Back for each dollar spent on travel purchases booked using your card through the Ultimate Rewards program including available airline tickets, hotel accommodations, car rentals, activities and cruises.
Plus earn 2.5% Cash Back rewards total per dollar spent on every purchase totaling $5,000 or more. To be eligible, each purchase and bill must post to you account that is equal or greater than $5,000. If below $5,000, you’ll only qualify for 2% cash back only.
On top everything else, you’ll also earn 2% Cash Back rewards for each $1 spent.
To redeem your points, you can redeem for any available reward options, including cash, gift cards, travel, and pay with points for products or services made available through the program or directly from third parties.
Your points don’t expire as long as your account remains open.
Ink Business Premier Card Benefits
- Flexible rewards: You can redeem for cash back, shop using your points, book your next trip with points, or redeem for gift cards to more than 175+ brands.
- Expand earning potential: You can earn more cash back with employee cards, each time your employees makes a purchase, you business earns cash back.
- Enjoy travel protections and benefits like:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance and Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- And more!
- Purchase protection: Your card comes with:
- Fraud Protection
- Zero Liability Protection
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Theft and damage coverage: Get up to $1,000 in protection per claim, with $100 deductible, and up to 3 claims a year. You and every employee listed on your cell phone bill are covered when you pay it with Ink Business Premier
Chase Ink Business Premier card is great for business owners who pays off their balance in full each month. They can earn great rewards and access to premium benefits to get the most of out of their expenses.
Take advantage of many benefits offered to cardmembers and business owners! For more credit card options, see the full list of the best credit card bonuses here.
(Visit Chase.com to learn more about Ink Business Premier Card)
Leave a Reply