Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 0.55% and 0.60% APY when you open a new iGObanking CD Account with a minimum $1,000 opening balance. Below is all the information and details you need to open your iGO Banking CD Account to earn CD rates of 0.55% APY 12-Month CD and 0.60% APY 18-Month CD.
Table of Contents
iGObanking Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new iGObanking CD Account to earn CD Rates on 6-Month up to 48-Month terms available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: Earn 0.55% APY and 0.60% APY CD Rates
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
iGObanking CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
iGObanking CD Application Link
iGObanking CD Account: Consider opening a iGObanking CD Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
iGObanking Account Requirements
Earn CD rate of 0.55% up to 0.60% APY CD Rates on a 6-Month up to 18-Month terms by:
- Visit iGObanking online and opening a new iGObanking CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 18-month term.
- Fund your account: Make a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
iGObanking Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a Bank Direct Representative by calling 888.432.5890
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this iGObanking CD Account.
This iGObanking CD Account offers two exceptional rates that are pretty good. The odd thing is that the rates fluctuates based on terms, but if you were to invest in a CD with iGObanking, I would suggest doing so with any of their terms to get the best rates and maximize your ROI!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rate Offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|