Huntington Bank offers a wide selection of both personal and business accounts, allowing you to select a banking experience that’s catered towards your unique banking needs.
With nearly 1,000 branches and over 1,800 ATMs in the Midwestern states, you are able to take advantage of fantastic interest-bearing accounts as well!
However, how does Huntington compare to Fifth Third Bank?
Comparatively, Fifth Third Bank offers high promotional CDs and APYs, spread across a wide variety of account lengths.
With over 1,300 branches across the nation, you can definitely count on the bank for the best customer service and personalized care.
To learn more, be sure to continue reading for an in-depth side-by-side comparison.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank||Fifth Third Bank|
|Locations||Nearly 1,000 branches (Locator)||1,300 branches, including 100 Bank Mart® locations across the country
|ATMs||Over 1,800 ATMs||Allpoint® and 7-Eleven® network of ATMs. More than 50,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.|
|Pros||-Free checking option
-24-hr grace for overdrafts
-All day deposit
-24-hr customer service
|-Free Express Checking
-Free student checking
-Promo CD with high APY
-Low savings APY
|-Higher balance requirements
-Low savings APY
|Bottom Line||Huntington offers great account benefits and offers a great free checking account option.||Midwest & Southwest bank with high balance requirements but offers good checking options.|
Huntington Bank Promotions
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Account
• Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening.
• The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
• Enjoy overdraft protection with no annual fee or deposit-to-deposit overdraft protection with no transfer fee!
• Bonus Service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®
• Ideal for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Account
• Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
• The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
• Get Overdraft Protection Account with no annual fee, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Enjoy unlimited transactions. And up to $10,000 in cash or currency deposits monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Designed for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
• Bonus service. Choose one bonus service such as fraud tools, discounts on payroll services, or Huntington Deposit Scan®.
• Open your Huntington Business Checking 100 Account today!
• Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and then make a minimum cumulative new money deposit into the new checking account of at least $2,000 within sixty (60) days of account opening.
• The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met.
• Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
• Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
• No monthly maintenance fee applies to this account.
• Enjoy up to 100 monthly transactions. And deposit up to $5,000 in cash or currency monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
• Ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
• Bonus Service Trial. Free 120-day trial of a fraud tool: Reverse Positive Pay.
Fifth Third Bank Promotions
Checking: Fifth Third Bank is currently offering checking account options for you to choose from. Each checking account comes with a debit card and access to online/mobile banking.
- Essential Checking: This interest-bearing checking account offers several ways to waive the monthly service fee. You’ll need a minimum $1,500 balance across your deposit accounts at Fifth Third, spend a minimum of $500 monthly on a Fifth Third Credit Card, or have a Fifth Third loan.
- Enhanced Checking: If you have a combined balance of $20,000 on deposit at Fifth Third Bank, you’ll have access to unlimited check writing and a secondary checking account.
- Preferred Checking: You get access to unlimited check writing, a secondary checking account, and free access to Fifth Third Identity Alert
- Student Banking: Students over the age of 13 will gain access to an account without a minimum balance as well as five free non-Fifth Third ATM transactions per month.
Savings: With a unique array of savings options, you can definitely find one that fits your savings needs.
- Goal Setter Savings: Perfect for those who have a savings goal. The account rewards you for reaching a financial goal with this account.
- Relationship Savings: You will be eligible for this higher interest rate account if you have a Fifth Third Checking Account.
- Relationship Money Market: You will need a significant amount of money to deposit for this account. You’ll earn tiered interest rates on this account, which means the more you have on deposit, the higher the interest rates you earn.
In conclusion, Huntington Bank and Fifth Third Bank both offer fantastic features, service and care for their customers. With a range of checking, savings as well as money market options, you will definitely find an account to personalize your banking experience.
For more variety of options, see our list of the best bank account bonuses & savings account offers.
Leave a Reply