Home State Bank is offering residents in Illinois a chance to earn a $300 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Home State Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Open your Huntington 5 Checking account today and enjoy:
-$200 bonus by making total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $200 will be deposited in your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
-This offer expires on June 30, 2019
-Earn interest on all balance tiers
-24-Hour Grace Overdraft Relief
-Five Non-Huntington ATM withdrawal fees waived per statement
-No minimum deposit needed to open
-Enjoy mobile & online banking
-10% credit card rewards bonus
Table of Contents
Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply at your local branch today!
- $300 Bonus
- First open a Home State Bank Express Checking account and complete the opening deposit requirement of $100.
- Setup ongoing monthly direct deposit of $500 and E-Statements
- Deposit $300 in your new account within 30 business days
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Express Checking Account: There are no monthly fees.
This Home State Bank $300 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet to earn and very simple! If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, credit card funding, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee