Find the latest Georgia’s Own Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Available to residents nationwide, Georgia’s Own Credit Union has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Ranging from Checking, Savings, CDs, and loans. They currently offer CD rates for accounts ranging from 24 to 60 Month CDs.
|Eligibility:Membership in Georgia’s Own Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the Getting Ahead Association ($5 annual dues). Membership is also open to the following: (1) those who live in Barrow, Chatham, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Columbia, Dekalb, Douglas, Effingham, Fayette, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Fulton, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Richmond, Richmond, Rockdale or Walton Counties in Georgia; (2) faculty, staff, retirees, alumni or students of Georgia State University; (3) employees or retirees of AT&T, Charter Global Inc., and over 300 Select Employer Groups; (4) immediate family of those eligible.
See current membership details
Georgia’s Own Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Georgia’s Own Credit Union CD Account to earn up to 1.20% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 1.00% APY 24-Month CD, 1.10% APY 36-Month CD, 1.20% APY 48-Month, 1.20% APY 60-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly
- Competitive rates for all terms
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
Georgia’s Own Credit Union is offering a CDs ranging from 24 to 60 months. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. Deposit a low minimum of $500 and earn a very nice rate. Consider opening an account!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!