Find the latest First National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Offers include a $100 personal checking offers.
First National Bank Promotions Review
First National Bank, Ames, Iowa is headquartered in Ames and is the 24th largest bank in the state of Iowa. It is also the 902nd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1903 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 121 employees at 9 locations. First National Bank, Ames, Iowa’s money market rates are 2X the national average, and it has a B+ health rating.
I’ll go over First National Bank offers below.
First National Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Availability: IA (Locator)
- Direct deposit requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Monthly fees: $0-10; waivable
- How to earn it:
- New customers receive a $100 direct deposit bonus when opening a new checking account, payable after the first automatic deposit appears on their statement.
(Limited time offer)
Editor’s Note: See more info on the promotion here.
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus).|
How to Avoid Monthly Fee
- Simple Cash Back Checking: No monthly fee
- Interest Rewards Checking: No monthly fees
- Premier Checking: There are no fees as long as the minimum balance is met. A $10 fee for balances below $2,500 or an Average Daily Balance of $5,000 will be assessed each statement cycle. A $10 check discount per order.
- Basic Business Checking: No monthly fee by maintaining a $100 minimum balance; $10 monthly fee on balances below $100
- Commercial Checking: $10.00, balances may be used to offset charges
- Commercial Checking with Interest: $10 monthly fee