Make your money work for you. Grow your money by optimizing your spending, saving, investing, and planning in one beautiful app. High-yield checking, cashback, financial planning, active investing, and more.
With the Enzo High-Yield Checking account, you can earn 4.27% APY on your funds.
Update 3/22/23: Enzo has announced that it will also terminate its deposit accounts later next month.
Dear Enzo Customer,
We appreciate the trust and support you have given Enzo and the opportunity to be a part of your financial strategy over the past few years. However, Enzo will be terminating its Deposit Account Program on 4/22/23.
We’ve finalized our partnership with another fintech, Zurp, who has agreed to offer legacy Enzo customers nearly all the same features you’ve enjoyed with Enzo. Zurp has even offered a promotional 5% APY for former Enzo customers for the first three months, then dropping to what is our current rate, 4.27% APY. Zurp is backed by folks like Scott Belsky, Gary Vaynerchuk, Baron Davis, and many others. Don’t forget to re-link your direct deposit when you switch over!
In order to capture this offer, please download Zurp on the App Store or learn more here: www.zurp.com/enzo. Once you’ve successfully created your account, don’t forget to re-link your direct deposit!
If you are not switching to Zurp, we request that you promptly transfer out any remaining funds in your accounts and adjust any recurring payments you have scheduled into or out of your accounts to alternative bank accounts.
Update 03/2023: Enzo sent out an email today to uses that their cashback rewards program is ending, effective immediately. Rewards earned through March 10, 2023 will be paid out.
“We have some sad news to share. Unfortunately, we’re terminating our cashback rewards. Cashback rewards for the month of February will be paid out in the coming days. Rewards accrued through March 10th will be paid out at a later date. All other cashback rewards earned after March 10th that have not been paid out will be forfeited as a result of the termination of the program. Please see the terms and conditions for our rewards program for further details: https://www.joinenzo.com/terms-of-service. Please scroll down to view the rewards terms.
Please note that this rewards program is the sole responsibility of Enzo and not of our banking partner. If you have questions or concerns related to the termination of this program, you may contact us at [email protected]
We understand these rewards were important to you and we have a potential partnership in the works that would offer Enzo users most of the same perks you’ve enjoyed. More details will be coming soon.”
Enzo High-Yield Checking Review
Build your financial empire. Enzo helps you go from where you are to where you want to be. Leverage your money to ensure you are positioned to live the life you want and hit your financial and life goals.
I’ll review the Enzo High-Yield Checking below.
Enzo High-Yield Checking Rate
- What you’ll get: 4.27% APY
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: Not listed
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Rate
- Open new account at Enzo.
- Be sure to have the following info handy as they may ask for it: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Funding Account Information
- Once your account is funded, enjoy earning up to 4.27% APY Rate
Enzo Account Features
- Massive Cashback. Reclaim money from your main expenses like rent or mortgage payments, Uber, and DoorDash.
- Longterm Investing. An investing product actually designed to help you focus on the long-term, not over-trade.
- High-Yield Checking. Interest that actually grows your money.
- Wealth Management. Create and follow a roadmap to real wealth.
- Concierge Service. Unparalleled customer assistance and satisfaction.
- FDIC Insured. Rest easy knowing your funds are safe and insured.
Enzo is currently offering a competitive rate with their High-Yield Checking. In addition to the rate from Enzo, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Furthermore, be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.