On top of the bonus, this card comes with no foreign transaction fees, no annual fees, AND you’ll be earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business! For more information about this card continue to read below.
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Cash Select for Business Card Summary
With the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business:
• Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
• Plus, a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Save on interest with 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 15.24%-23.24% variable APR after that
• No annual fee
• Use Spark Cash Select across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
• Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
• Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend
Earning & Redeeming Cash Back
Many business cash-back cards offer bonus categories that can increase your rewards if your business spending fits into them. However, they can also limit your rewards if it doesn’t. By offering a 1.5% flat rate cash back on all spending, the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business doesn’t have these complications. This makes the card a good choice for a business with spending all over, not concentrated in typical bonus categories, such as office supplies or travel.
Redeem cash back earned as a statement credit to reduce the balance of your account, or have it mailed to you in the form of a check. Statement credit is the easiest way to redeem.
Capital One has an automatic redemption system you can set up. This will automatically redeem your cash back at either a set time every year or when you reach a specified threshold.
You can also redeem your cash back for certain purchases, gift cards, and other expenses. However, these methods are subject to change. Plus, they won’t always grant the full value of 1 cent for every 1 cent you’ve earned. Thus, it’s usually best to redeem for statement credits.
Spark Cash Select for Business Cardholder Benefits
The Spark Cash Select for Business from Capital One offers several perks to help out when shopping. You’ll get Purchase Security and Extended Warranty. You’ll also get some travel protections with these cards, like Travel and Emergency Assistance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and Roadside Dispatch service. Travel Accident Insurance and Lost Luggage Reimbursement service are also included. Some more benefits for this card include:
- Free Employee Cards: Get an unlimited number of employee cards to distribute to your employees, and earn rewards every time they use them. You can set individual credit limits for the cards.
- 24/7 Concierge Service: The number on the back of your card can provide you with non-emergency help with a variety of tasks. These include making travel arrangements, getting tickets to events or reservations at restaurants, and finding hard-to-find gifts.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Many credit cards carry a foreign transaction fee of about 3%. Thus, they can easily wipe out the value of any rewards you earn. With this card, you get to keep all the rewards you earn without paying that fee.
- Visa SavingsEdge: Get up to 15% off at merchants when you shop through the Visa SavingsEdge shopping portal. You’ll find deals at gas stations, hotel chains, restaurants, office supply merchants, tech websites, and more.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Frequent travelers can get a variety of perks, discounts, and complimentary services at over 900 hotels around the world, including most of the top brands.
Ideally, the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Card is for small business owners who prefer the simplicity of the flat rate of 1.5% cash back on purchases. You can also add employees to your account, set limits, and track spending at no additional charge.
With no annual fee and foreign transaction fees, you will also save money on business trips overseas. And during your trips, you will have access to travel assistance services to help make your travels more smooth. These services are available to you 24/7. Ticket replacement and legal or medical referrals are just some of the convenient services that may come in handy when you are on a trip.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses. If you’re looking for the best card for you, see our Best Credit Card Category post to help pinpoint the best card for you!
Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.