Available nationwide, Aspiration is offering you 2.00% APY on your funds for opening a new Aspiration Spend & Save Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.00% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Aspiration Spend & Save Account.
In addition to the current rate from Aspiration, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Aspirations Spend & Save Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.00% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.00% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $10+
- Monthly Service Fee: Optional
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Aspirations Spend & Save Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
Simply open a new Aspirations Spend & Save Account and start earning the 2.00% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Aspirations Spend & Save Account: You select the fee that you think is fair to pay Aspiration. Aspiration then donates ten cents of every dollar to charities helping spread economic opportunity to Americans working hard for a better life. The remainder of that fee goes to Aspiration. So you could technically pay $0 if you wanted too.
If you are interested in a competitive rate with a low opening deposit, then this account is the one for you. Be sure to note that you can choose your monthly fees and Aspiration will also donate 10% of your monthly fee towards charity. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM