Available nationwide, Alliant Credit Union is offering you a $100 bonus & 2.70% APY on your funds for opening a new Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account.
Table of Contents
About Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account
Based in Illinois, Alliant Credit Union is a financial union that provides loans and other personal banking services to its huge following. The credit union provides depository banking products, retirement and investment services, as well as several kinds of personal and home loans.
|Eligibility: Alliant Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in Foster Care to Success ($10 donation). Membership is also open to those who live or work in any of the Illinois communities of Arlington Heights, Bensenville, Des Plaines, Elk Grove Village, Elmhurst, Franklin Park, Harwood Heights, Itasca, Mount Prospect, Niles, Norridge, NorthLake, Park Ridge, Prospect Heights, River Grove, Rolling Meadows, Rosemont, Schiller Park, or Wood Dale and to employees and members of select organizations, including O’Hare International Airport. For the full details on eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.|
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate Offer: 2.70% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide via Foster Care to Success for $10
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5 (Alliant will pay it for you)
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees for members electing eStatements
- Early Termination Fees: $10 if closed within 90 days
How To Earn Bonus
- Apply for an account. Once you’re approved for The Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account, you’ll be ready to deposit your money.
- Make saving easy. Deposit at least $100 a month—for 12 consecutive months—into The Ultimate Opportunity Savings Account. After those 12 consecutive months, you’ll also get a $100 bonus!
- Get your bonus. Once you’ve made your 12 consecutive monthly deposits—and have a balance of $1,200 or more—they’ll automatically deposit a $100 bonus into your account!
Alliant Credit Union ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Alliant Credit Union Account Benefits
- High dividends- Account holders get paid monthly dividends if they maintain an average daily balance of $100 or more.
- NCUA insured- You can relax, knowing that your account is NCUA insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Convenience Card- The Convenience Card allows you to make up to $500 in cash withdrawals a day, make deposits of up to $10,000 per day, request balance information, and enjoy surcharge-free transactions at more than 80,000 ATMs.
- No balance limit- There is no limit placed on your balance
- Online Banking- Access your account from the comfort of your home with Alliant’s safe and secured online banking site.
Check out Alliant Credit Union and open a High-Yield Savings account this attractive rate! All it takes is $100 to start earning interest. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
In addition to the current rate from Alliant Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!