Available nationwide, Alliant Credit Union is offering you a 1.40% APY on your funds for opening a new Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Alliant Credit Union High-Yield Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via Equifax
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees for members electing eStatements
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 1.80% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||$200 Cash + 1.50% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.30% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.05% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.02% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||2.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||1.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.85% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.81% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.81% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||1.75% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||1.70% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank||1.51% APY||Review|
Alliant Credit Union Account Benefits
- High dividends- Account holders get paid monthly dividends if they maintain an average daily balance of $100 or more.
- NCUA insured- You can relax, knowing that your account is NCUA insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
- Convenience Card- The Convenience Card allows you to make up to $500 in cash withdrawals a day, make deposits of up to $10,000 per day, request balance information, and enjoy surcharge-free transactions at more than 80,000 ATMs.
- No balance limit- There is no limit placed on your balance
- Online Banking- Access your account from the comfort of your home with Alliant’s safe and secured online banking site.
Great account that only incurs a soft pull via Equifax so you know it will not affect your credit history.
All it takes is $100 to start earning interest and it’s a good way to start investing your money that’s just sitting in your checking account with very little to no return.
In addition to the current rate from Alliant Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!