For residents of North Carolina, Xenith Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open a personal checking account and meet specified requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Xenith Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
• Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
• Enjoy $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
• The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
• No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
• Earn interest on your checking account balance.
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Table of Contents
Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/14/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $2,000
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0- $25, see below how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: Within 60 days of account opening, you must have two direct deposits (each $250 or greater) into checking account
- Promo Code(s): None
Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
How to get your $100 Checking Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account to receive your $100 Bonus
- Offer available for a limited time.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Loyalty Checking: $10, waived when $2,500 min. or $10,000+ combined Deposit/Loans/Line of Credit balance
- Preferred Bank: $25, waived when $25,000 min. or $50,000+ combined balance
- ThankUChecking: No monthly fees.
If you qualify for this Xenith Bank $100 Checking Bonus, definitely give it a shot! Requirements are very simple for this $100 offer.
If you have any info regarding the ability to fund the account with a credit card or the credit inquiry, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more Bank Promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.