Available nationwide, Vibrant Credit Union is offering you 2.50% APY on your funds for opening a new Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Vibrant Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Vibrant Credit Union Purple Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Vibrant Credit Union Money Market Account: Simply meet the deposit requirements associated with the account and you can earn the generous 2.50% APY. See rate table below
|$0.01 - $99,999.99||0.65% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel