Available nationwide, Vibrant Credit Union is offering you 2.50% APY on your funds for opening a new Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Vibrant Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Vibrant Credit Union Purple Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100,000
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Vibrant Credit Union Money Market Account: Simply meet the deposit requirements associated with the account and you can earn the generous 2.50% APY. See rate table below
|$0.01 - $99,999.99||0.65% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Vibrant Credit Union Purple Money Market Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here