Open a new checking account at United Community Bank to earn a $200 bonus and meet the eligible requirements by November 30, 2021.
United Community Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: GA, NC, SC, TN
- Expiration: 11/30/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: None stated
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $8, $25; see below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($375 Bonus)|
How to Earn Bonus
Open a new checking account with United Community Bank and meet the requirements:
- Receive cumulative direct deposits of at least $2,000 which includes salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income.
- Complete 10 or more debit card purchases. Transactions must post to the account within the 90-day qualification period.
Apply promo code Checking200
The United Community Bank Checking Bonus is easy and simple to earn if you can make the direct deposit requirement and waive the monthly fees. To find more bonuses, check out United Community Bank Promotions. Our full list of banking bonuses can be found here.